Friday, October 10, 2008

Just for Grins, Part 3

Nebel's Notes

"You know, Sarah....There's an easier way to do these blog posts!"

* * *

Meet Nebel:


Hi, blog readers. I hope you’ve enjoyed my sketches.

Although I work as a translator for CI, I find myself doodling every now and then in my spare time. Sarah and Kelly somehow found this out and graciously asked me to create and share some illustrations with you.

I’ve been wearing down pencils and drying up pens since I was about 3 years old. That being said, I don’t consider myself artist; from my point of view, I merely possess an inherent affinity towards illustration, one that I’m happy to use now as it relates to CI and child sponsorship.

Comments and/or suggestions are always welcome!




©2008 Children International. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your illustrations are great. I find myself looking at the blog more to find if you have put more on. You should keep them coming.