Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the Old

…Out with the old memories, that is.

2008 has come and gone – and like every year, it has left its indelible imprint on history. A worldwide financial crisis…a presidential election…the collapse of the stock market…these things will not be soon forgotten.

But the year brought its share of happy events as well. Not least among these, for me, was the opportunity to travel to our agency in Zambia, Africa. There I witnessed how a family of orphaned children received new hope for life through sponsorship and saw the joy and optimism your generosity is creating.

How about you? What was the single greatest, most defining moment in your sponsorship experience this past year? Please – post a comment and let us know about it. We’d love to share the memory with you.

And from all of us here at CI…have a safe and happy 2009!

P.S. Be sure to check back tomorrow…a big surprise is on the way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My memorable moment in 2008 was when i recieved my letters from my new children that i sponsor. I accepted 6 more children in 2008. I love all my children and cherish everything about them. Thank you CI for everything you do. I really appreciate it.